Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sew Cool.

Over the weekend I participated in a tap dance festival called Third Coast Rhythm Project (TCRP). It was a phenomenal experience as always. Classes were taught by Dianne Walker,  Max Pollak, Acia Gray, Jay Fagan, Nicole Hockenberry, Lisa La Touche, Barbara Phillips, Germaine Salsberg, Tasha Lawson, and percussionist Aaron Guidry. The classes were intense and completely amazing. It is always a blessing to share your passion with teachers and dancers who share that same passion.

While I was there I noticed some of the dancer's shoe bags. The bag holds your tap shoes in individual bags held together by a string. The dancers had purchased them prior at a tap festival about 5 or more years ago. Well I decided to put my own flare to it. Instead of the plain color I showed a little of personality when I made my own. 

I lined the inside with hot pink material even though you can't see it. I plan on making and posting more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment