Monday, August 9, 2010

Visit to the Windy City.


For the past week I was in Chicago, Illinois for the Chicago Human Rhythm Project. I had the opportunity to take classes from a few of the best teachers: Billy SiegenfeldJason Janas, and Jay Fagan. While I was their I went on a tour to see Chicago on a Double Decker bus. We saw where some scenes of the Dark Knight was filmed, 
where the 18 wheeler
blows up in the Dark Knight.











 the Church which was in My Best Friends Wedding,










and even got to see the Transformer 3 movie is being filmed. 
they were blowing things up.














One day we went to Navy Pier, which should of been a 10 minute trip, but turned into a 2 hour trip.  We got on the right bus but going the wrong way. We ended up on the deep west side of Chicago. That was my little mistake.

Billy Elliot on Broadway was amazing. 

The trip was amazing. I am thankful I am given the opportunity to do such amazing things. It was a great week, new friends were made and old friends were reconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment