Monday, September 6, 2010

Inizio della settimana 3.

Well it has been quite some time since the last entree.

I have been a sophomore in college for 2 weeks now and boy are classes rough. My fashion classes are amazing, but biology and macroeconomics are kicking my butt. I love my Italian class and the teacher. My macro teacher speaks very little english. I can understand her but pay more attention to her accent then what she is teaching. ha go figure.

The first Cardinal football game was on August 28th. We played a good game, but the outcome still sucked.

The boyfriend finally turned 21 and boy did I plan a good surprise. I told him we were going to my best friends dad's company party at their house. Well I faked a last minute phone call saying the caterer was double booked and they called all the places in San Antonio and the only place willing to cater in such short notice was Macaroni Grill. After being yelled at, chewed out, and cussed up and down for not parking in the "to go" parking, we went inside and he realized we were meeting 2 of his really good friends there. Needless to say he had a pretty good birthday.

Well until next time. Hope everyones Labor day weekend was fantabulous.

Ciao-Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment